Marco Island Area Chamber of Commerce
Incorporated on November 3, 1977, the mission of the Marco Island Area Chamber of Commerce is to promote a healthy business and tourism climate in order to protect the quality of life in the community.
Located at 1102 N. Collier Blvd., (next to Walgreen's) the Chamber office acts as home base for the day-to-day operations, and is a great Visitor's Center staffed by friendly and knowledgeable volunteers.
Just SOME of the benefits of becoming a Chamber Member:
* Business Networking opportunities
* Seminars & Workshops
* Listing and Profile on Chamber Website
* Two Listings in Annual Publication (Alpha and Categorical)
* Email Blast Opportunities
* Brochure/Information Display at Visitor's Center
* Ambassador Program
* Regular Community/Visitor Events
* Member Grand Openings, Ribbon Cuttings & Receptions
* Special Event Promotions
* 24-Hour "Hospitality Hotline"/Display Advertising
* Social Media Networking
* "New Neighbor" Welcome Service Opportunity
* Presidential Club Membership
To learn more about becoming a member, please see the Membership Benefits Detail document below.
As a Chamber Member, you also have the opportunity to advertise in our full-color Annual Publication - The Official Publication of the Marco Island Area Chamber of Commerce with a distribution of 50,000! Ad sales begin in early summer.
Make an ad in our magazine a line item in YOUR Advertising budget!
Call us with any questions you may have! 239-394-7549, M-F 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
or email [email protected].
GET INVOLVED with YOUR Chamber of Commerce TODAY!
|CHAMBER of Commerce LOGO.jpg||142.46 KB|
|2017 Membership App Compressed.pdf||346.66 KB|
|2017 Events and Monthly After Fives.pdf||581.42 KB|